Tuesday 19 March 2024

Revamped Craft Table - A Work In Progress

My craft room table has been looking a little worse for wear of late, as I am not the cleanest of workers and don't often use a mat/cover while I am working.  I did paint and varnish it before Christmas, but yes, I mucked it up again, as soon as I started crafting again after the holiday, doh!


So, when I couldn't bear it any longer, I struck upon the idea of using packs of 1.75ins x 1.75ins, waterproof, adhesive squares that I had bought from Temu for a completely different project, which cost £1.68 for a pack of 62 pieces.


Well, the 5 packs I already had just about covered the first leaf of the table, so needless to say I've had to put in another order, enough to complete the narrow top/middle panel and the other leaf. 


...... however, I am quite pleased with the results/effect so far ......


........ which I think might be best to seal before the new packs arrive.


I have also bought a large plastic tablecloth to cover the table from now on while I  work ........ and when it's all finished, rest assured, you'll be the first to see the results!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. So far, it looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

The table is looking great.

Michele